2) This great tutorial from Kind Over Matter also features a free printable for these wonderful fortune cookies. I love how festive they are and quite lovely at the same time!
3) Create some paper flowers for a special someone this Thanksgiving - these are made from old maps! Isn't it amazing that these flowers are made from old maps? LOVE!
4) Tiffany shares a tutorial for making a fabulous Thanksgiving Garland. Not only does it look great - It's a beautifully personal family keepsake.
5) I know that Tom the Turkey would look terrific on your table! What a cutie! It's perfect for that Thanksgiving table with kids.
6) I just love how these Wax Paper leaves look - they are really fun and easy to make too!
7) How much fun are these awesome table decorations from Every Creative Endeavor! Simple yet packs a punch!
8) These fabulous Pumpkins would look perfect on your table this Thanksgiving, don't you think?
9) This Thanksgiving card is so adorable and there is a great video showing exactly how to make it too! Nice.
10) This cute card looks complicated but this fabulous tutorial from Joanne breaks it down into easy steps so all of us can make it!
11) Another great Turkey idea here - and this one is easily one you could do with the kids too. Calling all paper crafters with kids....:)
12) Monika has some great Fall ideas here along with some printables too. Here's just a preview....
13) This wonderful Thanksgiving Tree is such a fun way to celebrate Thanksgiving with the family. Love meaningful crafts!Giving Thanks from Calico and Cupcakes. Super cute. Turkey Treat Tins are a great idea - look at these little ones from Burton Avenue. I love how the tins are disguised! blog - I would love to take a look.
More Papercrafting Ideas:
- Wanting more paper crafting ideas? Then be sure to check out Tip Junkie's Paper Crafts site!
- In a pinch for Thanksgiving ideas? There are a bunch on the Tip Junkie Thanksgiving site, too!