Home decorating is one of my favorite things to do and today I'm featuring lots of fun tips submitted
by readers. I hope you'll learn something new and be inspired to try a new technique in your home.
1. Kara submitted her thrifty table makeover
; how to refinish an old table.
2. How to create a unique finish on your walls by creating your own stencil
3. Rachel submitted her wall art made by kids
on large canvas.
4. Michelle's tip is to paint your front door
to give your house a pop of color.
5. Ashley submitted her cheapest, softest, easiest throw pillows
6. Here is Laura's tip on frugal plate hangers
7. Macey submitted her cute way to make and display silhouettes
8. Sariah transformed a tray into a magnet board
9. I'm loving Whitney's hanging name plagues
10. Make your own moss sphere
for a fraction of the cost of retail from Kara.
11. An inexpensive custom hand print plaque
that looks ceramic.
12. Shaila made a pressed rose in frame
with etched initial.
*** Unless you've re-signed up on this new WordPress format, your old e-mail and Google Reader feeds are no longer working
, please update by clicking on the links below:
All New RSS Feeds: Tip Junkie Blog
, Mom-preneur Shops
, Giveaway Directory