It's been a while since I've featured craft rooms and I just love to take a sneak peek into other peoples homes. Don't you? Here are several amazing crafters who have tips on how to organize their craft rooms but decorate them as well. Enjoy.
1. JannyPie made her own craft desk
and hooked us up with a tutorial.
2. Craft Addict made over her desk
with spray paint and mod podge
3. This craft room on Unplggd
is amazing with so many storage ideas.
4. Kitschen Pink created a great space to store her fabric
in an awkward space.
5. I'm loving the hanging baskets, cases, and boxes
in this craft room.
6. Christy Nelson covered formula cans
to use a storage.
7. I'm loving the paint color
in My Aim is True's craft room.
8. Snazzle Craft decorated her bookshelf with buttons
Interior Design Rooms
9. Ooh lala, take a look at Stamp & Smile's craft room
10. Little Happy Place made this skirted table
to cover up her storage.
11. I love to use jars as storage and deco
r, perfect for Pretty Neat Company's craft room.
12. Making this Home transformed a closet into a craft room
I hope you've picked up several fun tips on how to create a beautiful space for your own home.
You also might like these home decor posts: