Looking for some extra help with teaching your children their sight words? Check out these hands on, fun sight word printables
for Kindergarten level readers!
> Click here to download the Sight Words <
Click here to see my other K4 Curriculum Activities!
- Cut out the Sight Word tiles, then use them to build the words.
- Laminate then use dry-erase markers to write in spell the words.
- Play Sight Word Bingo. Have students put a pom-pom, or glass bead on each word card as it is called, 3 in a row wins!
- Use magnetic letters, or any other alphabet tiles you have to spell the words on a cookie sheet.
- Use tracing pages to practice sight word handwriting and spelling.
These activities are part of myK4 level Curriculum
to my Letter of the Week Curriculum
, click on the images below to see more activities!
About the contributor:
Erica is a wife, a mother to 4 awesome kiddos, and a homeschooler. She authors Confessions Of A Homeschooler
that offers tons of free printables, resources, ideas and homeschool curriculum. She likes to digi-scrap and dabbles in graphic design and photography in her *free
* time. Visit www.confessionsofahomeschooler.com
for more great printables!