Today's food round up is all about the pancake recipe
! Here are 8 yummy pancake recipes for you to make for your family for breakfast. Enjoy!
1. Birthday Blueberry Pancakes
- Make yourself and your family these blueberry pancakes and celebrate with me! Anyway, everyday is a celebration day, right? :)
2. Fluffy Buttermilk Pancake recipe
- An easy recipe for fluffy buttermilk pancakes for a delicious breakfast.
3. M&M Pancakes for the Kids
- Your family will love these adorable and yummy colorful pancake recipe.
4. Applesauce Pancakes with Apple Cider Syrup
- Kid-friendly and gruntworthy, this Applesauce Pancake recipe is easy to whip up, and is absolutely delicious, especially topped with the also-easy Apple Cider Syrup.
5. Gingerbread Pancake Recipe
- They are light, fluffy, and perfectly spiced. I like to serve them with sauteed pears and a dusting of powdered sugar.
6. Multigrain Pancakes
- The name makes them sound like theyd be heavy or dense, but theyre actually really fluffy with lots of great texture from the grains and pecans.
7. Cranberry-Nutmeg Pancakes with meyer lemon curd and warmed cranberries
- While there's nothing wrong with blueberry pancakes, I decided this year that we need a little creativity, so this is what I'm planning on making come Christmas morning.
8. Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pancakes with Maple Whip
- A yummy pancake for those with gluten allergies. You can make the maple whip beforehand and store it in the refrigerator.
More Recipe Ideas from Tip Junkie: