I hope you'll indulge me today as I'm featuring several fabulous women who help Tip Junkie and Executive Homemaker ooze with fabulous resources and creative inspiration!
I've been doing this by myself for almost three years and it's a breath of fresh air to be able to work with such talented women. Here are the free files that were designed for Executive Homemaker
1. Thomas the Tank Engine birthday party
2. Imagination printable art quote
from Janna Wilson
3. Happy Summer gift tags
4. Shopping List
5. Monthly Food Storage Schedule
Next, I'd like to introduce you to the TJ Community Leaders
who are helping to unite creative women over on the BlogFrog:
- I am an awesome stay at home mommy to 3 crazy beautiful kids and wife to the funniest guy I know. They are my universe. I love to hang out with my family, which includes a lot of 4-wheeler riding, and outdoorsy type stuff. I also love to try out new crafty things. I usually get my inspirations from other craft blogs and tweak them a bit to make them my own!
Blog: Not So Crafty
- I am a stay at home mom who loves, cooking, baking, sewing, crafting....anything creative. I love to share my ideas and findings with my friends.
Blog: 3 Four and Under
- My true love on earth is my husband. I have a passion for all things "domestic" and I love to practice hospitality as well as baking and giving gifts.(One of my love languages!)I have fun re-purposing" things
Blog: Sweet Jeanette
is a stay at home mom of three under three...a toddler and twin infants.
Author of: Mommy of a Monster (I Mean Toddler) and Infant Twins
- It all started with a pink tutu. Tweedle Dee Designs was created in December 2009. In addition, I started a blog (Tweedle Dee Designs) to share and promote my tutus, as well as inspire and foster the creative spirit in others. Today, only a few months later, Tweedle Dee Designs continues to evolve.
Author of: Tweedle Dee Designs
- Let's start in order, shall we? I am a: daughter. sister. friend. wife. mom. chauffeur. doctor. psychologist. personal chef. maid. listening ear. shoulder to cry on. hand to hold.
Blog: Blowing 7 Different Kinds of Smoke...
f. Beth is my name and bloggin', mommy-in', singin', craftin', and proscrastinatin' is my game. I am a single 30-somethin' mother of 1 spectacular kiddo. I am a FABULOUS AVON Independent Sales Representative, as well as a certified Beauty Advisor and eRepresentative. Ask me about it!!! I have also just started my own business, The Girl Next Door Home Cleaning & Errand Service. Join me on my new adventure! It should be interesting!
Author of: Blissful Blunders
huge thanks to these top participants this week
. The community wouldn't be as fun with out you!
Everyone who joins the TJ Community is automatically entered to win a $100 Target gift card for the month of May.
Come back next Friday when I'll resume our "Follow Freebie" where everyone is a winner will a fabulous printable!