It's home decor week on Tip Junkie and today I'm featuring darling room for girls. I'm lacking in boy room decor ideas which I would like to feature next week, so please submit your son's room
. I'd love to see it and feature you.
The Girls Room
1. Frugal girl room decor ideas
- I just love the swirly paint on the walls of this bedroom. I think it gives such class and personality to the girls room.
2. Wall decoration made with embroidery Hoops
- Embroidery hoops are round and Hobby Lobby sells fabric! So I drove to Hobby Lobby, saw that the fabric was on sale and purchased a few embroidery hoops.
3. Butterfly Shadowboard - wall art -
Use a butterfly punch and shadow box frame to create adorable wall decor.
4. Pottery Barn Felt Inspired Pillows
- I am just in love with these flower felt pillows that would be lovely in the girls room.
Room for Girls
5. Ribbon Board used to hold hair bows
- Use ribbon and staple to a board to hold hair bows which also doubles as decor in a room for girls.
6. Easy Wall Art 4 Kids
- Mod Podge beautiful scrapbooking paper to wood letters to make this easy DIY home decor for a room for girls.
7. Girls Room Paint job
- A beautiful green and pink bedroom that's painted perfectly for the girls room.
8. TuTu table skirt
- I am banana's for this darling tutu table skirt. It's the perfect accessory for the girls room.
Girls Room Decorating
9. Born Rich Cinderella Bed
- I just couldn't resist showing you this celebrity girls room. It's incredible.
10. Glam Nest girl bedroom ideas
- I always imagined having a canopy bed for my daughter. Here's one that's fun.
11. Teen zebra room make over
- This room is such a great theme for a teen room for girls. I love the zebra motif.
12. Pink nursery & day bed ideas
- If you're looking for a darling day bed for a room for girls, you're in luck. This one's darling.