16 activities for kids that make perfect boredom busters and things to do at home during the summer, spring break, or just for fun. These boredom busters
will brighten your last weeks of summer with your kiddos. I want to end our summer on a high note! Be sure to tell these creative Ladies that the Tip Junkie sent you.
1. Brandy made a fun family night board
idea using her Cricut
2. Personalized Yahtzee Game Tutorial
from Stacey for family night.
3. Anna's amazing quiet book tutorials
4. Lydia's crazy cousins card memory game
to keep a connection with family.
Activities for Kids
5. Miniature Marshmallow Shooter Guns
6. A tote bag with crayon holder
from a novice sewer from Pattie.
7. Felt mail
for your kids to play with from Kristin.
8. Jackie's easy Rhino Hand Puppet
Arts and Crafts
9. Laura's having a book club for boys
10. Janele's tutorial on how to create a worm farm
11. Lacie's silly name banner
project with the kids.
12. Shanelle's can turn any crayon picture into stained glass
13. Use dried up Play-Doh bits to make mosaics
with kids like Leigh.
14. Kendra's colorful sand art tutorial
15. Megan's summer activity - no mess spin art
16. Becca's rock candy tutorial
Thanks Ladies! Youve most certainly earned your I was featured
button from Tip Junkie. If you like these tips, youll love what I feature every day. Dont miss a thing: