Now that the kids are back in school, are you wondering how to display their art projects? If so, here are 10 fun ideas on how to make wall art for kids
and us all to enjoy!
10 Ways to Create Wall Art for Kids
1. I'm loving Becky's game board storage
that also doubles as wall art. Board games makes the perfect art and this it is a reversed shadow box.
2. Creatively Display Children Art
- Make any wall in your home a magnetic wall to display art, posters or maps.
3. Circle Wall Letters
- New way to display your childs name as wall art.
4. Magnetic Kids Art Display
- Using magnetic primer to make you kid ar wall art! How to paint harlequin pattern tutorial.
5. Achievement Wall
- Display and storage of all the swim meet ribbons, medal and Tae Kwon Do belts.
Wall Art Projects
6. Tutu Chalkboard
- Using chalkboard paint, a canvas and some tulle, you can created this chalkboard that's tutu cute!
7. Mommy and Me Art
- Tips for creating art with preschool children.
8. Make a Personalized Wall Art Collage
- Easy quick project for making personalized wall art.
9. Writing a Children Book
- How to turn your child's art into a book. Makes a great gift!
10. Art Gallery Board
- A cute way that I could display my daughters art work in her play room.
You also might like these Wall Art for Kids Ideas from Tip Junkie