1. about 2 1/2 yards of felt in the color of yr choice.
2. a wreath base (mine is aprx 15 inches)
3. a lot of push pins, at the beginnig I used those with colored head, and for the last two lines I used those without colored heads (I prefer with tiny one), you will see them below
5. a circle template of 3 inches aprox.
6. ribbon or organza ribbon, to cover all the wreath around, in same color as felt. I used 2 inches organza about 4 yards.
7. hot gun and glue just in case, I always turn on my glue gun when I start a project no matter what it is. I dont know why. isnt it precaution? again, I dont know is kind of "mania"