Hi Everyone – Lowri here again to share some fabulous Halloween Papercraft Tutorials. Clicking on the picture shown will take you right to the original blogpost and each and every one of these links has step by step instructions for making the projects shown. There is still plenty of time to try out these fun ideas so take a look and don’t forget to leave us a link back with your finished project!
1. This fun and easy card from PaperVine has a template that can be easily adapted to make cards for any occasion.
2. These fabulous pumpkins are made from paper – and Heather shows us exactly how to do it. I LOVE these!
3. These adorable spiders from Cassie and so cute – and so simple to make – not only that they are actually lollipop holders!
4. Go nutty with these great nutcups from Lori. Step-by-step instructions too for a project you can get the kids involved with.
5. Lowri shares a tutorial on how to make these super-easy treat containers. You can make these from any paper for any occasion.
6. This little album would be great for recording those fantastic picturs of your little Witches and Wizards in their sppoky costumes
7. These paper bag puppets are so much fun! Fabulous instructions again here from Amanda showing exactly how you can make them too.
8. How much fun are these Halloween Blocks from Amy at Mod Podge Rocks!
9. These Halloween tags from Small Fry & Co. would be great for a pre-halloween rainy day activity.
10. These gorgeous soap holders from Pink Buckaroo would be so much fun to give as party favours!
11. This paper Halloween tree was made by Sarah and she shows us exactly how she did it!
12. This tissue Paper Candy Corn from Oasis Accents is so much fun!
13. This Halloween Mobile is just so sweet! Be sure to take a look exactly how to make it
14. This stunning garland was created by Happy Clippings – some really neat ideas here.
15. How can you go wrong with tissue paper pom poms! This wreath is from Amy at Positively Splendid.
16. Monika shares a quick and easy alternative to candy for your little spooks!
17. More Paper Pumpkins – but these are SO adorable! Judean shows us how to make them.
I hope you have enjoyed these! If YOU have a great papercrafting tutorial you would like featured – please email me through my blog – I would love to take a look.
About the Author:
Lowri has a blog at PaperVine which is packed full of great papercrafting ideas and tutorials with the odd kids craft and cooking tip thrown in! She lives on a vineyard in Marlborough, New Zealand with her husband and three young children.