Everyone loves pancakes and these gluten free, dairy free and sugar free banana pancakes are so simple and so delicious – if any breakfast is going to make you happy it’s this one. They’re one of the easiest recipes on the blog and take just a couple of minutes to prepare and make. You can’t go wrong.
Step by Step Instructions
1. Mash the bananas.
2. Add all the pancake ingredients (except coconut oil) to a blender and blend until smooth.
3. Add the coconut oil to a frying pan and heat.
4. Add 1/6th of the mixture to the frying pan and heat on a medium heat for approximately 1 min per side.
5. Repeat until all the mixture is used.
6. Serve with your favourite toppings. I went for greek yogurt, fresh strawberries, fresh blueberries and honey.