Christmas mice are a fun, novel holiday treat. Gather the kids in the kitchen for this crafty project, and quickly prepare eight sixteen homespun gifts.
You Will Need...
- * Cherries with stems (one jar with 28 cherries)
- * Chocolatekisses
- * 3.5 ounces of chocolate (tempered is easiest) per jar of cherries
- * Sliced almonds (one two ounces)
- * Candy boxes and cups (Nancys Fancys in Santa Rosa, CA)(boxes come in packages of ten)
- * Bakers Twine
- * Card Stock
- * Computer with design program (Publisher, Photoshop Word will do in a pinch)
- * Printer
Step by Step Instructions
See step-by-step instructions on Sono-Ma: