1. Wrap the outside with paper. (I used orange wrapping paper.)
2. Decorate the outside. (I cut up pieces of foam with crazy scissors. Then I added orange foam sticker dots. I glued the jack-o-lantern on the front.)
3. Line the bottom with tissue paper then fill with goodies.
4. The "hand" is just a plastic glove filled with popcorn and jellybeans for the fingernails. You could use candy corns.
5. The "mummy" is a "Mondo" juice bottle wrapped with white streamer, for the eyes I used white construction paper for the outside layer of black, then white paper and for the eyeballs I colored orange dots black. (the same ones I used on the outside of the box.) You could use googly eyes.
6. The "ghost" is just a tootsie roll pop with a tissue over it and a ribbon tied around it. I used a black marker for the eyes.
7. The pumpkin cookies are just homemade sugar cookies; we died the frosting orange.
8. The rest is just a bag of candy, coloring books, notepad and pen.