Print Free File: Download
How to Make:
- Have child put lost tooth under his or her pillow before bed.
- Print “First Lost Tooth Certificate”.
- Trim off the excess white border.
- Fill in the child’s name on the certificate.
- Circle the month and date of the lost tooth on the date wheel on the certificate.
- When the child is asleep, remove the tooth from under the pillow and leave the certificate and some coins if desired.
- Leave glitter, confetti or sequins as fairy dust near the bed.
About the Executive Homemaker:
I’m Jennifer from Scrapalicious Cereal. I am a digital scrapbooking designer with a passion for creating joy-based thematic scrapping kits that reflect an aesthetic for artistic integrity and wholesome values. My goal is to create beautiful, high-quality digital scrapbooking materials that help busy moms preserve those special moments that they want to remember for a lifetime.
You can stay up to date on my latest releases and freebies by subscribing to my blog or becoming a Scrapalicious Cereal fan on Facebook. And don’t forget to stop by my store at Stuff to Scrap, you never know what might be on sale!