Today I'm featuring the mother-load of tutorials so your table can feature the most fabulous Thanksgiving name card
! Here are 28 Thanksgiving name card tutorials that you can learn how to make. Enjoy!
1. Paper Pumpkin Name Cards
- How to make these paper pumpkin name card ideas.
2. Triangle Treat Box Name Card
- I created treat boxes for the children that will be attending Thanksgiving at my house this year!
3. Glittery Pilgrim Hat Name Card
- How to make these darling glittery pilgrim hat name card for your Thanksgiving table.
4. Mustache Napkin Rings
- Add a few giggles and fun to your next dinner party with our brand new Mustache napkin rings. Each ring is laser cut from clear acrylic and fused with a chalkboard mustache that doubles as a name card!
5. Pilgrim Hat Name Card
- No adhesives required and it took less than 5 minutes to construct.
6. DIY Turkey Nut Name Card
- How to make this darling leaf and nut name card.
7. Easy DIY Pumpkin Cards
- Here's a darling leaf name card that you can attach to any pumpkin for a beautiful table setting.
8. Fall Pick Place card
- Find some festive card stock and use any word document to create a fun place card. Play around with font style and colors and print! Put them on fall picks or stick them in any decorative knick-knack!
9. Adorable Turkey Leg Name card holder
- Oh my! This is such an adorable Thanksgiving table idea for the kids.
10. Stamped Thanksgiving Place Card
- This is such a fun stamped place card paper craft.
11. Thanksgiving Table Place Cards
- Use the Cricut Thanksgiving cartridge to cut the frame which are cut at 2 1/4 inches.
12. Indian Corn Candy Place Cards
- How to make an Indian corn candy place cards for your Thanksgiving table.
Chalkboard Paint Name Cards
13. Chalkboard Chargers Name Card
- I love this alternative idea to the typical place card by using chalkboard spray paint.
14. Pilgrim Placecards
- Write your names on the pot and now you have some cute place cards for your Thanksgiving dinner table!
15. Baby Jar Chalkboard Turkey
- This is such a cool way to make a turkey name card using a baby food jar, fabric, and chalkboard spray paint.
16. Pumpkin Chalkboard Name Cards
- How to make adorable pumpkin place cards made out of wooden pumpkins and chalkboard spray paint.
17. Wood Turkey Name Card Holders
- This is a fun Thanksgiving craft that you can make with your kids.
18. Thanksgiving Indian Corn Place Card
- This is a simple, cute, and sweet Indian Corn place card idea for Thanksgiving.
19. Thanksgiving standing place card holders - Folded card stock to the back of each place card so the cards can stand on their own.
20. Mayflower Place Card Craft for Thanksgiving
- How to make a Mayflower Place Card for your Thanksgiving table.
21. Paper Leaf Thanksgiving Name Card Tutorial
- How to make these darling paper leaf name cards for your Thanksgiving table.
22. Pine Cone Turkey Place Card
- This place card is fun to make and would be great if you have kids helping out.
23. Easy Natural Place Card Tutorial
- For this place setting I kept things simple by using some pine cones and evergreen needles me and the kids picked up at the park, a napkin we found at the dollar store, and ribbon we had on hand.
24. Pretty Pumpkin Place Cards
- Top with a personalized pumpkin, tuck napkin ends under the plate, and set the stack on a woven mat.
Thanksgiving Name Card
25. Autumn Wheat Name Card
- A simple Thanksgiving place cards and matching napkin ring using a wonderful set from Papertrey ink call Autumn tags
26. Nest Place Card Holder
- How to make these darling nest place card holders as a shabby chick Thanksgiving table.
27. Recycled Turkey Place Card
- How to make a recycled turkey place card made out of post cards.
28. Thanksgiving Pumpkin Place Cards
- How to make these darling Thanksgiving pumpkin name cards.
More Creative Thanksgiving Ideas