Today I’m featuring the mother-load of tutorials so your table can feature the most fabulous Thanksgiving name card! Here are 28 Thanksgiving name card tutorials that you can learn how to make. Enjoy!
1. Paper Pumpkin Name Cards – How to make these paper pumpkin name card ideas.
2. Triangle Treat Box Name Card – I created treat boxes for the children that will be attending Thanksgiving at my house this year!
3. Glittery Pilgrim Hat Name Card – How to make these darling glittery pilgrim hat name card for your Thanksgiving table.
4. Mustache Napkin Rings – Add a few giggles and fun to your next dinner party with our brand new Mustache napkin rings. Each ring is laser cut from clear acrylic and fused with a chalkboard mustache that doubles as a name card!
5. Pilgrim Hat Name Card – No adhesives required and it took less than 5 minutes to construct.
6. DIY Turkey Nut Name Card – How to make this darling leaf and nut name card.
7. Easy DIY Pumpkin Cards – Here’s a darling leaf name card that you can attach to any pumpkin for a beautiful table setting.
8. Fall Pick Place card – Find some festive card stock and use any word document to create a fun place card. Play around with font style and colors and print! Put them on fall picks or stick them in any decorative knick-knack!
9. Adorable Turkey Leg Name card holder – Oh my! This is such an adorable Thanksgiving table idea for the kids.
10. Stamped Thanksgiving Place Card – This is such a fun stamped place card paper craft.
11. Thanksgiving Table Place Cards – Use the Cricut Thanksgiving cartridge to cut the frame which are cut at 2 1/4 inches.
12. Indian Corn Candy Place Cards – How to make an Indian corn candy place cards for your Thanksgiving table.
Chalkboard Paint Name Cards
13. Chalkboard Chargers Name Card – I love this alternative idea to the typical place card by using chalkboard spray paint.
14. Pilgrim Placecards – Write your names on the pot and now you have some cute place cards for your Thanksgiving dinner table!
15. Baby Jar Chalkboard Turkey – This is such a cool way to make a turkey name card using a baby food jar, fabric, and chalkboard spray paint.
16. Pumpkin Chalkboard Name Cards – How to make adorable pumpkin place cards made out of wooden pumpkins and chalkboard spray paint.
17. Wood Turkey Name Card Holders – This is a fun Thanksgiving craft that you can make with your kids.
18. Thanksgiving Indian Corn Place Card – This is a simple, cute, and sweet Indian Corn place card idea for Thanksgiving.
19. Thanksgiving standing place card holders – Folded card stock to the back of each place card so the cards can stand on their own.
20. Mayflower Place Card Craft for Thanksgiving – How to make a Mayflower Place Card for your Thanksgiving table.
21. Paper Leaf Thanksgiving Name Card Tutorial – How to make these darling paper leaf name cards for your Thanksgiving table.
22. Pine Cone Turkey Place Card – This place card is fun to make and would be great if you have kids helping out.
23. Easy Natural Place Card Tutorial – For this place setting I kept things simple by using some pine cones and evergreen needles me and the kids picked up at the park, a napkin we found at the dollar store, and ribbon we had on hand.
24. Pretty Pumpkin Place Cards – Top with a personalized pumpkin, tuck napkin ends under the plate, and set the stack on a woven mat.
Thanksgiving Name Card
25. Autumn Wheat Name Card – A simple Thanksgiving place cards and matching napkin ring using a wonderful set from Papertrey ink call Autumn tags
26. Nest Place Card Holder – How to make these darling nest place card holders as a shabby chick Thanksgiving table.
27. Recycled Turkey Place Card – How to make a recycled turkey place card made out of post cards.
28. Thanksgiving Pumpkin Place Cards – How to make these darling Thanksgiving pumpkin name cards.