Print Free File: Pillow Box Pattern
Who doesn’t love a special treat in a fun package? This printable pattern is something I came up with for gifting small treasures and treats in designer style! It’s easy to print, cut and create with this downloadable file that you can use again and again with your favorite patterned or solid cardstock.
1. Save the file to your computer.
2. Open the file and print the pattern on the WRONG side of paper (it might be wise to do a test run on plain paper first in case you need to alter your print settings).
3. Follow the directions on the printed page to craft the box.
TIP: Rub wax paper on your paper to make it easier to score; place the printed page on a magazine and score (or make an impression on the scoring lines) with an embossing stylus or tip of a bone folder.
4. Fold the box on the scored lines and secure with glue.
5. Embellish, enclose treats and deliver your hand crafted package gift-ee!
About the Executive Homemaker:
Meet Janna Wilson , country girl, graphic artist, mama to three crazy-cute kiddos, wife to Scott, stitcher, jewelry maker, dreamer, wannabe painter, Sunday school teacher, and lover of ALL THINGS crafty!
Visit Janna’s online shop Whimsy Shoppe for fabulous downloads and handmade goods your family will love.