Award your favorite dad with an edible treat!
How To Make:
1. Open the file by clicking the link above. You can print it immediately or save it to your computer for printing later.
2. Print on 8.5×11 cardstock.
3. Cut out each #1 Dad ribbon (there are 12 on a sheet).
4. Using regular white glue or another non-toxic glue, glue a popsicle stick to the back of each ribbon. Allow the glue to dry for 6-8 hours.
5. While you are waiting, bake up a batch of cupcakes for your favorite dad (or help your kids bake them). Stick each cupcake topper into a frosted cupcake and serve.
About the Executive Homemaker:
Amy Cluck is a writer, web designer, baker, lover of all things pink and covered with sprinkles, hostess-with-the-mostess, and all around crafty gal. Visit her online at www.peptogirl.blogspot.com.