How to make cooking with cauliflower yummy with these healthy vegetable recipes. These cauliflower recipes include steamed, roasted, soups, and even casserole recipes. Cauliflower is low in fat and carbohydrates with a high nutritional density, so not only does it taste good, it’s good for you! Enjoy these fabulous recipes to show you how to make the most of a great vegetable!
Cooking with Cauliflower
1. Cauliflower Pizza Crust ~ Cauliflower makes a delicious and healthy thin crust pizza. The next time you are making pizza try this wonderful version.
2. Healthy Fettuccine Alfredo ~ A delicious healthy alfredo version made with cauliflower, vegetable broth and minimal amounts of cream and butter.
3. Lemon Herb Cauliflower Dip ~ Serve up this tasty cauliflower dip at your next dinner party. Cannellini beans, garlic, cauliflower, herbs and lemon are blended for an amazing flavor.
4. Cauliflower Mash ~ Cauliflower Mash is a delicious alternative to mashed potatoes. Only 50 calories per serving.
5. Cauliflower with Olives & Herbs ~ Pan roasted cauliflower with olives and herbs and topped with golden breadcrumbs. A delicious side dish for your next dinner.
6. Warm Cauliflower Salad Recipe ~ This Warm Cauliflower Salad would be a wonderful addition to your Easter menu. It’s roasted cauliflower with a warm vinaigrette dressing.
7. Piquant Cauliflower Cheese ~ A quick and easy cheesy vegetable dish. The cheese sauce is also wonderful on pasta or other vegetables.
8. Cauliflower Fritters ~ Indulge in these crunchy Cauliflower Fritters. They’re delicious as a snack or as a side dish.
9. Cheesy Cauliflower Tater Tots ~ These Cheesy Cauliflower Tater Tots are just like fries, crispy on the outside and soft on the inside minus the starch.
10. Cauliflower Cheese Soup ~ Warm, creamy, cheesy, comforting bowl of goodness to help get through the cold, cold days of winter.
11. Curried Cauliflower Soup ~ This recipe is full of delicious ingredients, like cauliflower, potatoes and yogurt. It’s wonderful for a cozy night in.
12. Creamy Cauliflower Bacon Soup ~ This Creamy Cauliflower Bacon Soup is hearty and delicious. And better still its a quick weeknight meal.
13. Creamy Mushroom & Roasted Cauliflower Soup ~ Comfort in a bowl. That is what this soup should be called.
Steamed Vegetable Recipes
14. Steamed Cauliflower ~ A simple steamed cauliflower side dish seasoned with pepper, garlic, olive oil and vinegar.
15. Steamed Cauliflower with Curry Butter & Toasted Almonds ~ Curry butter doesn’t only add color to cauliflower, but gives it a wonderful aromatic taste. It’s delicious served over rice.
Roasted Vegetable Recipes
16. Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower ~ Roasting cauliflower brings out the sweetness and gives it a crunchy texture. It’s also a great way to get your young one’s to eat cauliflower.
17. Roasted Cauliflower aka Cauliflower Poppers ~ Instead of boiling cauliflower try roasting it. You’ll love the delicious crispy texture! It’s quick and simple and only requires, oil and salt & pepper.
Cauliflower Casserole Recipes
18. Brussel Sprouts & Cauliflower Gratin ~ A tasty brussel sprout and cauliflower dish covered in parmesan cheese and panko bread crumbs.
19. Cauliflower Mascarpone Gratin ~ Here is a side dish that will change your mind about the flavors previously assigned to cauliflower. This tasty baked cheesy cauliflower dish makes a nice addition to any meal and adds the unexpected punch of mascarpone cheese.
You Might Also Like:
- 19 Cooking with Cauliflower and Vegetable Recipes
- 14 Creamy Alfredo Sauce Recipes
- 18 Yummy Vegetarian Recipes for Passover