These make great Halloween decorations for dinner tables, at your doorway or on your desk.
Print out the complete instructions with pictures, free below.
* White sugar
* Warm water
* Wiggle eyes
* Scissors, balloon, large cup or jar
* Make a mixture of sugar and water. Put in sugar firsta whole bag to make multiple ghosts. Add water until it is a thick, watery paste. While sugar is dissolving, make a form for your ghost. I use a large plastic cup with a balloon in the top.
* Once sugar has completely dissolved soak pieces of cheesecloth in mixture. Remove and drape over “ghost form”.
* Allow to dry a minimum of overnight. May take longer.
* Once dry remove form from underneath. Your ghost should be quite firm.
* Glue on wiggle eyes
Print Free File: Download