Are you new to Tip Junkie? If so, check out our Frequently Asked Questions.
I am so excited to announce Tip Junkie’s 1st Annual Christmas Tree Decorating Contest! For this contest, I’m looking for great tips and how-to’s on decorating a fabulous Christmas Tree.
You will vote for the 4 winners who will receive the amazing prizes at the bottom of this post from sponsors taken from the Mom-prenuers in our Shop-a-thon.
The idea is not only to give away great prizes and feature Mom-prenuers; but also for us to learn something new and be inspired by a variety of different tree designs. I really want this to be informative so try and add decorating tips, homemade ornament pictures, and theme ideas in your post.
Contest Sponsors & Prizes:
1. Ho Ho Ho Banner from SugarBritches&Co, a $30 value.
2. 8 pages, fist page die cut, made of thick chipboard from Mine by Magpie, a $45 value.
3. A gift certificate from Scribble It, a $35 value.
4. Any Fifi Flowers signed print and a set of matching notecards, a $40 value.
To make sure everyone gets to see all the nominees and find great Christmas Tree decorating ideas; I’ll be using Mister Linky instead of the comments for you to enter.
1. Compose a post announcing the Christmas Tree Decorating contest with a picture and description of your tree AND a link back to Tip Junkie.com. If your blog is private, go ahead and leave your profile link and then submit a picture of your tree under “other“. If you haven’t used Mister Linky before, here’s the low down (a.k.a rules).
Deadline: I’ll pick my favorites from the ones featured and from Mister Linky and YOU will vote for the 4 winners starting Saturday, December 20th.
(Please ONLY Tree’s in the post. We’ll have a Virtual Tour of Homes – Holiday Addition post which will start Monday.)