For today’s recap of the The Creative Connection Event I’ll be covering the ‘How to Use Social Media as a Marketing Tool’ panel and the Autograph Party with the talented authors.Â You will not believe the crafty celebrities who were there!
Even if you aren’t interested in having a handmade business, you’ll love seeing your favorite crafty gals who’s books and products you know and love in this Autograph Party video.
Me with Heather Bailey
How to Use Social Media as a Marketing Tool
A brief list of advice on how to use social Media as a marketing tool when youÂ’re already challenged for time.
- Use twitter and Facebook to be social but also a way to bring it back to one place – your blog, etsy or shop.
- People shop more during the week, especially on Monday.
- How many newsletters is too many? Ask your community to find out what they need and want from you.
- Resources to learn more about social media: YouTube search and Mashable.com
- More social media resources: Etsy’s blog and Slideshare.net and the Stork
- Social media resources from Twitter on wordpress @sgettgood @problogger @designsponge
Now, obviously my notes are just a quick blurb in what was discussed during the three hour panel.Â I hope you’ll consider joining us next year at the The Creative Connection Event.
Crafty Celebrity Autograph Party Video
I made you this quick little 1 minute video to show you all the uber-talented crafty ladies who were there to sign their books and do a casual meet and greet at the Autograph Party.
If you’d like a colorful list of the authors and their books here’s a quick list of the crafty celebrities who signed autographs.
I have to thank my fabulous sponsor My Girlfriend’s House for flying me out to the event. They have the coolest party and packaging supplies and deliver right to your door!
Leave a Reply