Today I’m featuring several cute Valentine celebration ideas. I hope you enjoy this seriously OTT Valentine’s Day post full of fabulous ideas submitted by Tip Junkie readers. They are so much fun and I hope they give you some last minute ideas to make your holiday extra memorable.
Handmade Valentine Gift Ideas
1. Let Me Count the Ways blog – Several creative handmade Valentine gift ideas you can make.
2. DIY Heart Candy Boxes – I love these paper crafted heart candy boxes.
3. Cupcake mix gift idea – Who wouldn’t just love a darling embellished cupcake mix?
4. 12 days of Valentines – Make Valentine’s Day last a little longer this year with 12 days of fun ideas.
Cute Valentine Celebration Ideas
6. Decorate soda bottles for a gift your guy – A great gift for a any guy!
7. Book of Love gift – Grab a deck of cards and make this fun book of love gift. Very thoughtful!
8. A Date a Month – I just love this idea to make a book of gift certificates redeemable for dates each month.
9. Valentine Bag tutorial – What a cute gift wrap idea.
Free Valentine Printables
10. Printable valentines or gift tags – Print out these Valentines gift tags if you’re in a pinch for time and can’t make any on your own.
11. Valentine Bookmarks – Here are several cute bookmark ideas.
12. Valentine’s Day Treat Cup – This is such a fun way to wrap a Valentine’s Day gift.
13. Frog Valentine Day Box – Let this cute frog eat and collect the Valentine’s.
Valentine’s Day Party Food Ideas
14. Tea Party – Felt Sugar Cookies – Here’s a cute way to celebrate this loving holiday.
15. Valentine’s Day chocolate covered brownies – Yummy brownie recipe!
16. Valentine Love Bugs – These darling love bugs are almost too cute to eat! This would be the best dessert for a preschool party.
17. Valentine Marshmallow Treats – Another yummy dessert option for a Valentines’ Day party.
Valentine’s Day Home Decor
18. 9 Valentine’s Day decor ideas – Some creative and frugal home decor ideas.
19. Valentine Terrarium – Such a unique home decor idea.
20. Love wooden blocks – A basic block turned into something darling.
21. Quilled Paper Hearts – So cute and quickly made quilled paper hearts for decor.
22. Valentine Chair Backer tutorial – A great tradition for your kids to wake up to Valentines Day.
23. Heart Table Runner – Such a fun way to decorate your home.
24. XOXO Valentine’s Banner – I love this simple banner that’s perfect for this holiday.
25. Valentine’s Countdown Calendar – WOW! I love an advent calendar and this one is darling.
Valentine’s Day Wreath Tutorials
26. Simple hanger and felt pom poms – An easy and frugal way to decorate your home for Valentine’s Day.
27. Scrappy Rag Heart Wreath – Use extra fabric swatches to make this cool wreath.
28. $7 Valentine’s Day wreath tutorial – A very frugal and fuzzy wreath.
29. Repurposed Christmas wreath – If you have an old Christmas wreath you no longer like, consider repurposing it for another holiday!
Valentine’s Day For The Kids
30. Valentine felt cookie tutorial – I love felt food. Here’s a fabulous one for Valentine’s Day.
31. Conversation Heart Play Cookies – More felt food tutorials for Valentines Day.
32. Valentine’s Memory Game – A great Valentine activity you can do with your kids.
33. Repurposed Little Girls Valentine’s Day Dress – Make your daughter look fabulous for this holiday.