Face painting for is such a fun and cheap and fun activity for children. Most children love getting their face painted. That’s why the face painting booth at carnivals is such a favorite. Incorporate face painting designs in your next Halloween or birthday party. Keep it simple and quick and it will be the hit of the party.
Simple Face Painting Image Ideas:
If you are manning a face painting booth at a Halloween carnival or birthday party, it’s a good idea to have a poster-board giving examples of the simple face painting images you can make. This will speed up the line and make it easier on everyone involved.
Here are several easy face painting image ideas from Executive Homemaker: ghost, witches hat, spider, pumpkin, basketball, football, smiling face, balloon, and heart.
Cheek Face Painting
1. Pumpkin cheek face painting design – A simple pumpkin design for a cheek.
2. Spider cheek face painting design – an easy way to paint a simple spider
Advanced Face Painting Designs
3 Butterfly Face Painting video – This girl makes it look so easy to transform your little cutie into a butterfly.
4. Cute Puppy Dog Face Panting tutorial – A step by step pictured guide on how to make this cute puppy dog face painting design.
5. Tiger Face Painting instructions – A quick but informative guide with pictures on how to paint a tiger face for kids.
6. DIY Face Painting Tips from a Pro – Six quick tips on picking the right paint and things to be aware of as a parent about face painting.
I’m going to add this link to some outrageous face painting designs – only because I’m in complete awe. But please screen this before you show your kids, as it’s not for all viewers.
Leave a Reply