This is the perfect group gift for that special friend who moves away.
When I moved away the young women I worked with at church made me a fun and simple scrapbook. It was so thoughtful and I’ll cherish it forever.
How to make: Cover
1. Type or write “We’ll Miss You!” With To: and From:
2. Have everyone in the group sign it. (Like you would a yearbook.)
3. Add some fun stickers or group photo.
How to Make: Inside
1. Have each person in the group scrapbook two 8 1/2 x 11 page with photos, stickers, and journal.
2. Put each page (front and back) in page protectors and put in a 1″ binder. If you have a little bigger budget, put it in a nice scrapbook binder.