Today it’s all about the kiddos. Here are several fun tutorials with stuffed animals, food, activities, and over the top delights for our precious little ones. I hope you’ll hug your children and do something fun with them today.
5. Cloth table setting from Cakies.
6. Bobbi’s kids use pointers to find alphabets around the house.
7. Princess pavilion tent and tutorial via Today’s Creative Blog.
8. Make your own 1 Spy Book from Rookie Mom’s.
9. Victoria made this cute ruffled apron and kid’s chef hat tutorial.
10. No Sew Animal ABC Quiet Book from Everyday Celebrations.
11. Vera’s recipe for soft, sweet smelling, safe, cheap playdoh.
12. Melissa put together a cute little first aid kit for each of your kids for a trip.