It’s my birthday week – Whoohoo! Time to party like a rock star. All week I’m going to to feature birthday party ideas because I LOVE a great party. Can you tell?
I’m going to kick of my birthday week by featuring grown up (adult) birthday themed parties that you can throw your husband or your BFF.
1. Donna’s Breakfast at Tiffany’s 50th birthday party
2. Charm Her Party
3. Kelly’s girl spa party theme
4. Around the Clock birthday party
Parties I’ve attended
5. Monica’s Cinderella Princess Party
6. My party with a Jewlery Pinata & Custom PJ pants
7. Julie Rocks! Board Game
8. Totally 80’s roller skate party for Leslie’s 40th
For the Men
9. Prehistoric But Not Extinct! (caveman theme) from Brooke
10. Western Themed party for your Cowboy
11. Celebrate your man’s Golden Birthday from Cher
12. Caution! Someone is getting old
a. TJ Mom-preneur Shops: Crazy/Cool Designs
b. EH Mom-preneur Shops: Whimsy Cookie Company
c. Visit Our Peeps: Paper & Vintage
d. TJ Giveaway Directory: Win Phantom Tickets and Free Dinner in the Theater District
e. Executive Homemaker: You’ve been Boo’d!
If you’d like this post, you’ll love what I feature every day. Subscribe to Tip Junkie and get the most creative ideas sent to you via e-mail. It’s easy!
You can check out more birthday party Ideas by checking out the amazing birthday party category here on Tip Junkie. You will be blown away at these creative ladies.