Today is a fun day featuring creative inspiration on how to craft tutorials from Tip Junkie readers. You’ll love these 17 DIY ideas you can make for August. I hope you make something beautiful today!
How to Craft
1. Japanese Washi Tape on Glass Vases – A quick and fabulous way to make any glass or vase super chic.
2. Wood Photo Block Tutorial – Tutorial to use Modge Podge to creat custom photo blocks.
3. Crocheting For The Pets – Create a group to crochet/knit small blankets for the pets at shelters.
4. Tulle Butterflies – How to make your own decorative butterflies.
5. Plush Flower Pots Centerpieces – These cute, plush flowers make for a great party table centerpiece or even a party favor or gift!
6. No Sew Journal Cover – No sew necessary fancy fabric covered journal.
7. Scrap Notebooks – I recycled scrap paper by turning them into notebooks.
8. Quickie Knitting Stitch Marker Tutorial – How to make your own beaded stitch markers!
How to Crafts
9. Floppy box tutorial – A fun little container made out of floppy discs.
10. Fabric carrots – Made with old magazines and turned out amazing!
11. Pressed Flower Coasters – Used pressed flowers, foam, and duct tap to make beautiful coasters.
12. Burlap Flower Tutorial – A tutorial on how to make burlap fabric flowers.
13. Recycled Paper Flower Gift Bow – tutorial on how to make one for gift wrapping
14. Homemade Fingerprint Cards – Easy fingerprint cards made using your child’s fingerprints…great for any occasion!
15. Treat Containers – Snazzy party time, snack time containers.
16. DIY Luggage Tag – How to make your own awesomely-cute luggage tag!
17. Mod Podge Magnet Tutorial – Mod podged the paper onto the wooden circles and then placed a second coat of mod podge on top of the paper.