Print out these labels for large storage sized clear bins. I like the clear bins so I can attach the label inside the bin and still see it. This prevents labels from coming off due to heat of an attic or wear and tear of children.
Print Free File: Download
How To Use the Labels:
1. Print (on cardstock or regular paper)
2. Use clear packing tape to attach the label inside the bin with the picture facing out. Use tape on both, right and left sides.
Tip: Make sure the tape overs the edges of the label. That way over time the label won’t peal off.
How to Make your Own Labels:
1. Go to www.toysrus.com.
2. Search for the toy you want to store.
3. Right click on the picture and copy it.
4. Paste the picture in your software editing program. I use Microsoft Office Publisher.
5. Add the name of the picture using your program.
6. Print it out and attach to your bin.