Father’s Day is June 20th this year and will be here before you know it. Here are some fabulous gifts that our fellow creative women have made for Father’s Day in years past. I hope you’re inspired to do something fun as well.
5. Cupcake Buns + Brownie Burgers + Cookie Fries = One Happy Meal for Father’s Day
6. Blackberry Card
7. Personalized stepping stones
8. When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure – album
Looking for more Father’s Day ideas? You also might like these previous posts:
- Handmade Father’s Day Gift Ideas
- DIY Father’s Day gifts
- Father’s Day
- Kids in Boots photo
- AlphaMom’s tool box made out of Altoids tin
- Custom Board Book, “I love Daddy because”
If you have a Father’s Day gift that you’ve made, feel free to submit it! I’m still looking for new and creative gift ideas.