Mickey Birthday Party (Disney music in background)
Bean Bag Toss
Ring around the Mickey
Mickey, Mickey, Minnie (duck, duck, goose)
Mickeys Magic Moosh
Plutos Dog-Gone Bone
Goofys Gift Garden
Donald Ducks Cider Delight:
1. Apple Juice
2. Sparkling cider is an easy way to make your celebration extra special. For added fun, serve the cider in fancy glasses or add colored ice cubes. (Simply add a few drops of food coloring to ice cube trays before freezing.)
Mickey Mouse Pizza:
You can easily prepare this recipe with your child before the party , or wait and involve the guests for a fun activity!
You will need:
* Two packages of pizza dough mix, or one large and two small prepared crusts (such as a Boboli®). Use one package of mix to form one large pizza crust on a baking sheet. Make two small pizza crusts with the other mix, and overlap the them with the large one to form the silhouette of Mickey.
* Spread with prepared pizza sauce and shredded mozzarella cheese.
* Add your childs favorite toppings, or form Mickeys face using pepperoni, black olives, mushrooms, and bell peppers.
* Bake according to the directions on the pizza mix, or at 375° for 15-20 minutes, until the cheese melts and the crust edges are golden brown.
Mickeys Crunchy Munchies:
For an easy-to-grab snack, combine your favorite treats in a large bowl (M&M candies® peanuts, licorice pieces, granola, pretzels, raisins, coconut, and dried fruit). Let your guests scoop out their own cupful of munchies to snack on.
Tape this label onto your bowl so your guests will know what it is.
Your guests will have as much fun making these cute cupcakes as they will eating them! Bake 2 dozen chocolate cupcakes according to the package directions on a Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Cake Mix, or follow your own recipe.
When they are cool, remove liners. Frost the top of 12 cupcakes with your child’s favorite Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Frosting. On the top of each frosted cupcake, place an unfrosted cupcake upside-down, securing it with a toothpick. Frost the upside-down cupcakes on all sides.
Break several Oreo® cookies in half and place two halves on top of each cupcake for ears. Use red frosting and a decorating tip to draw a bow on one of Minnie’s ears. Use chocolate chips, M&M’s®, or other small candies of your choice to make eyes, a nose and a mouth.
Read a Book
Silly Hat w./ Mickey Hats (Song from Barney)
Singing Time: Incy Wincy Spider, Pop Corn Popping, Snowman, Tea Pot
Print Free File: Download