Here are 15 wonderful papercraft tutorials perfect for fall. These paper craft templates include projects to decorate the home, activities for kids, cards, and even paper flowers. There’s a papercraft for just about everyone today!
Hi Everyone – Lowri here to share some Fabulous Fall Tutorials. Each post featured here shows you exactly how the item was created, so as it gets it bit cooler in the evenings and winter gets that little bit closer, why not try some of these great ideas for Fall gifts and decorating your home.
Paper Craft Templates
6. How to make Gorgeous Paper Leaves – Not only are these rolled flowers beautiful – check out this tutorial for making veined leaves. So many applications for these – maybe a Harvest Wreath or even a Fall Wedding Table Decoration..
11. Fall Blocks – make a unique and seasonal decoration for your home with this Fall Blocks tutorial. Another idea that can be easily adapted for any season
12. Paper Towel Wreath – Nicole shares how to make this Paper Towel Wreath. The colours and textures in this project are simply amazing.
13. Fall Crowns – which little prince or princess wouldn’t like these adorable crowns! Dana shares just how she made them.
15. Tissue Flowers – Sandy shares how to make these gorgeous flowers – perfect for Fall but easily adapted to any time of the year.
Be sure to link back to us if you give any of these wonderful crafts a try – we love to see what you have made 🙂
About the Author:
Lowri has a blog at PaperVine which is packed full of great papercrafting ideas and tutorials with the odd kids craft and cooking tip thrown in! She lives on a vineyard in Marlborough, New Zealand with her husband and three young children.