Instead of using the traditional wrapping paper or bag, use a decorative tin!
How to make the Peace Magnet:
1. Print out different words off your computer like: peace, love, joy. Use scrapbook paper so it has “texture” to it. This paper is like a sand or stone.
2. Buy round stones from Hobby Lobby or Garden Ridge Pottery. Make sure the have a flat bottom.
3. Cut the paper in a circle the size of the stone.
4. Use “hodge podge” glue to glue it to the stone.
5. Super glue a tiny magnet on the bottom.
6. Use ribbon and attach the magnet to the top of the tin.
Print Free File: Download