Whether youre indulging in a decadent ice-cream treat or looking for an adorable way to decorate your latest cake pop creation, you just cant go wrong with banana splits. You’ll be passing on the ice-cream once you learn how to make these adorable and decadent banana split cake pops!
You Will Need...
- To make banana split cake pops, you will need:
- - Strawberry banana cake balls
- - Lollipop sticks
- - Pink, yellow, and dark chocolate candy melts (or white candy melts and candy coloring)
- - LorAnn Banana Cream Flavoring
- - Rainbow nonpareils
- - Jet-Puffed Mallow Bits
- - Homemade cherry fruit candy decorations
- - A cake pop stand or foam block