A new twist on Rice Krispie treats: add some Biscoff Spread to the melted marshmallow and butter for a sweeter taste! Great for an after school treat or birthday party!
You Will Need...
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup of Biscoff Spread
- One 10 oz. package or about 40 regular marshmallows or 4 cups of miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups rice crispy cereal
Step by Step Instructions
1. Melt butter and Biscoff Spread in large nonstick saucepan over low heat.
2. Add marshmallow and stir until completely melted.
3. Mix in rice crispy cereal, stir until well coated.
4. Spread the mixture using a buttered spatula or waxed paper evenly into a 13x9x2-inch pan coated with cooking spray.
5. Cut into 2-inch squares when cool.