This black bean taco dip is perfect for whipping up when entertaining guests or just devouring during movie night.
You Will Need...
- 1 (16 ounce) can Refried Beans
- 1 (8 ounce) package Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 2 tablespoons Taco seasoning mix
- 1 clove Garlic, pressed
- ¾ cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 Jalapeno, seeded and diced
- 1 small can pitted Ripe Olives, sliced
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, chopped
- 2 Green Onions, chopped
- ½ cup Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- ¼ - ½ cup Tomatillo Salsa (drizzled on top)
- Tortilla chips
Step by Step Instructions
Preheat oven to 350°.
Spread the refried beans in a square 9×9 oven safe dish.
In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, garlic and taco seasoning.
Mix well with electric mixer.
Spread cream cheese mixture on top of refried beans.
Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top of cream cheese mixture.
Bake for about 15 minutes.
Sprinkle olives, tomatoes, onions, cilantro, jalapeno and tomatillo salsa on top.
Serve hot or room temperature with Tortilla Chips