This Chinese Chopped Salad is full of crunchy vegetables, sweet mandarin oranges, and savory baked tofu (sub your favorite protein if you’re not a tofu fan). Everything is tossed with a lightly sweetened soy vinaigrette and topped with sliced almonds for even more crunch. It’s so good!
You Will Need...
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 cups sugar snap peas, cut into thirds
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) package baked tofu, cut into small cubes
- 1 head romaine, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 small head of red cabbage, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 (11-ounce) can Mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
Step by Step Instructions
Combine olive oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, honey, and sesame oil in a small bowl.