A delicious cake made out of layers of delicate lacy crepes stacked between rich chocolate hazelnut cream. A must try if you’re looking for an impressive dessert!
You Will Need...
- 20 crepes (http://juliasalbum.com/2012/11/how-to-make-crepes-from-scratch-in-a-regular-frying-pan-recipe/ is a great recipe)
- 1 stick butter, room temperature
- 4 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons heavy cream (or milk)
Step by Step Instructions
For the cream: Beat butter and cream cheese on low speed until smooth. Add chocolate-hazelnut spread and powdered sugar and beat until most of the sugar is combined. Add heavy cream one teaspoon at a time until desired consistency is reached. (Take care not to add to much; you want the cream to be kind of stiff.)
Refrigerate the prepared cake for at least two hours to set. Serve directly out of the fridge.