Do you have a cute flock of birds in your back yard? Give them something more to chirp about with this Easy DIY Birdhouse that you can make out of an used milk carton!
You Will Need...
- used milk carton
- fine sand paper (I used a 220 and just lightly polished the surface)
- sharp cutting tool
- enamel spray paint (or acrylic paint) suitable for carton, in color/colors of choice. I used gold, black and red. Enamel paint holds better outdoors.
- enamel colorless spray paint
- enamel spray primer
- 2 pieces tree bark for the roof
- hot glue sticks
- hot glue gun
- punching tool
- a couple of twigs
- twine to hang the birdhouse
- owl stickers (optional)
- a few pebbles to put on the bottom of the house for more stability
- a few straws or hay to make a nest for birds inside the birdhouse