Toddler growing so fast so that a lot of their t-shirts are quickly become too small. If there is a favorite t-shirt of your little son who had too small, why not turn it into a soft toy that would become his favorite toy. One is turn it into a ninja boy softie. This is tutorial step by step with photos and free pattern too !
DIY …Ninja Boy from Baby T shirt !
You Will Need...
- 1 Tshirt that has been too small or unused
- Sewing needle and thread (sewing machine if there)
- synthetic fibers for stuffing
- rag / felt for the face and decorate dolls
- Multipurpose glue / glue gun
Step by Step Instructions
Prepare baby tshirt and print patterns (pattern I made on A4 paper, you can enlarge or reduce the pattern to adjust the size tshirt, try to arch the lower head of the exact same size as curved neck on the body)
Complete tutorial on the my blog Cheer your child’s day
Leave a Reply