This is an Easter Candy Centerpiece that you can make with your kids or grandkids. It makes a cute Easter gift or a table decoration. It takes about 30 minutes to complete. You can buy some supplies at the dollar store. You candy centerpiece can be yellow and white as in this example or it can be made in any other Easter colors. Step by step instructions makes the whole process easy.
You Will Need...
- Candy pieces in yellow wrappers or Easter candy
- a clear glass vase or candleholder
- a chick or bunny pick
- white and yellow cardstock
- 16 gauge stem wire or wooden skewers
- thin yellow ribbon
- small yellow and white silk flowers
- clear Scotch tape