Packed full of healthy vegetables and grilled chicken, this recipe on how to cook a healthy quesadilla is perfect for anyone with a health conscious eating style. To get children involved in the kitchen, or if youre serving quesadillas at your next party, let children and guests make their own personalized dinners by selecting the vegetable ingredients they love the most. Everybody will love this everyday healthy quesadilla!
You Will Need...
- 1 can Goya Organic Low Sodium Black Beans (drained)
- 1/4 tsp. Goya Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 c Grilled Chicken
- 1/4 c Shredded Cheese of your choice
- 8? Flour Tortilla
- Finely chopped vegetables including:
- Bell Pepper (Red, Yellow, and Orange)
- Green Onion