Paint plastic bugs to look real (with DecoArt Metallic Lustres) and then trap them in resin for a creepy cool paperweight. Great project to do with the kids!
Step by Step Instructions
1. & 2. Paint the bugs in the black Americana Acrylic and let dry
3. & 4. Embellish the bug with DecoArt’s Metallic Lustres
*Mix colors like Brilliant Turquoise and Elegant Emerald
5. & 6. Mix a batch of Glaze Coat making sure to follow the instructions to a “T”
7. & 8. Pour the Glaze Coat into the molds and then pop the air bubbles with a small torch or long arm lighter
9. Place the bugs in face down, cover the filled molds and let cure overnight