1. & 2. Paint the bugs in the black Americana Acrylic and let dry
3. & 4. Embellish the bug with DecoArt’s Metallic Lustres
*Mix colors like Brilliant Turquoise and Elegant Emerald
5. & 6. Mix a batch of Glaze Coat making sure to follow the instructions to a “T”
7. & 8. Pour the Glaze Coat into the molds and then pop the air bubbles with a small torch or long arm lighter
9. Place the bugs in face down, cover the filled molds and let cure overnight
Tip Junkie promotes creative women through their products, services, and crafty DIY tutorials. Our creative community loves to learn how to create moments that matter for our friends and families!
Occasionally, Tip Junkie participates in affiliate programs, like Etsy or Amazon, to earn fees by linking to products. However, never at any additional cost you and I’ll always disclose if used, check out the disclosure policy here.