Have some fun with the kids this summer and make faux stained glass feathers with some very simple supplies!
Step by Step Instructions
1. & 2. Design your feathers on white paper and place the clear plastic over the top
3. & 4. Trace the design with the Americana 3D Opaque Gloss Enamel and let dry
5. – 8. Fill in the designs with different colors of the Crystal and Frost Gloss Enamels and let dry
9. Cut out each feather
10. Tie four pieces of yarn around the embroidery hoop so that you can hang it
11. & 12. Tie yarn to the end of each feather and then hand from the embroidery hoop