Tangy green tomatoes wrapped in a flaky pie crust, topped with bread crumbs and creamy remoulade sauce. The great flavor of fried green tomatoes without all the grease!
You Will Need...
- 1 Pie Crust (I used Pillsbury)
- 1 Small Sweet Onion (sliced into rounds)
- 1 Large Garlic Clove (chopped)
- 3-4 Large Green Tomatoes (sliced 1/4 in thick)
- Salt/Pepper (just a pinch)
- 2 Tb Melted Butter
- 3/4 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/8 tsp Garlic Powder
- Sprinkle with Cayenne
Step by Step Instructions
see recipe post for full instructions