How-to make a Happy Halloween banner using recycled fabric, felt, and fuse it fabric. This is an easy, in expensive and eco friendly banner that you can hang outdoors for Trick-or-Treaters or indoors for your Halloween Party.
Step by Step Instructions
1. Using pinking shears, cut out 14, 9 by 9 inch triangle shapes from your fabric to back your letters.
2. Iron fuse it to your felt per box instructions.
3. Trace letters, backwards, onto fuse it side of felt.
4. Cut out felt letters and peel away fuse it.
5. Iron individual felt letters onto right side of your fabric triangles leaving room at top to sew on ribbon.
6. Cut a 2 yard length of ribbon and iron in half. Do the same with a 3.5 yard length.
7. Take 2 yard length of ribbon, and starting with fabric triangle H, 10 -12 inches from ribbons start, sew tops of Happy letters between folded ribbon with a zigzag stitch.
8. When letters are all sewn in place, measure and cut ribbon end lengths to be even.
9. Fold ends over and add a zig zag stitch to prevent fraying.
10. Follow the same with 3 yard length of ribbon and the Halloween letters.