Making special, eye-pleasing desserts like this Homemade Brownie Ice Cream Sandwich recipe is easier than you could imagine. Plus, you can alter this versatile recipe to fit the needs of your child with food allergies.
You Will Need...
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 quart ice cream (any nut-free and safe flavor)
- Assorted toppings, including sprinkles, mini chocolate chips.
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips (to temper and dip brownie ice cream sandwiched in)