This box frame clutch purse measures about 9.5 inches long and 4 inches tall. It has an antique look frame with a diamonte set clasp at the top. It’s gorgeous, and something I always wanted. I recommend giving this project a try – keep a box frame on hand for when your sewing machine goes in for service and you still need to make something with fabric! These would make lovely bridesmaid clutches too, for a wedding party. Here’s how to do it.
$1 to $25
You Will Need...
- Fabric – depending on the size of your frame, outer and lining fabric
- A box frame ( I used this one from Etsy)
- Tacky PVA-type glue for the case ( I used Aleene’s Tacky Glue)
- Clear epoxy-type contact adhestive glue for the frame (I used Amazing Goop)
- A brush for the glue
- Some Clover Wonderclips, paperclips or small pegs
Step by Step Instructions