Half cups flour
pinch of sugar according to your taste
pinch of salt according to your taste
30 mL water
Half cup butter
- Sift flour and then add sugar and salt then cut butter into small pieces.
- To make pea-sized pieces pinch butter into flour until broken down into required pieces.
- Add water and start to bring together. Cover dough and keep it in the fridge for an hour.
- Roll it out & put it in pie pan .
Filling up Pumpkin
333g or almost one cup of pumpkin purée
116 mL of whole milk
Half cup of brown sugar
116 mLof whipping cream
Half tsp of ground clove
1 ¼ tbsp of flour
one tsp of cinnamon
Half tsp of ground nutmeg
Half tsp of ground ginger
Two and half of whole eggs.
- Whisk all of these together and put into the shell.
- Bake it at 350°F for thirty to forty minutes until the middle is firm and check it out by entering a knife frequently if knife comes out clean means it is ok.
Chantilly Cream making
One cup of heavy cream
one piece of vanilla bean
two tbsp of powdered sugar